Spectromètres Raman et Luminescent portables à haute résolution
Raman and luminescence solutions are used to identify, measure and control a range of substances for biochemical, pharmaceutical and countless applications.
Chemical composition analyzers, using Raman and luminescence technology, can rapidly identify unknown substances in less than one second. Real-time and accurate identification of an unknown substance occurs by comparing its unique molecular "fingerprint" to that of reference substances stored in a spectral database.
The chemical composition analyzer offered by Enhanced Spectrometry can perform identification through transparent or semi-transparent sealing, bottles, vials and ampoules without opening the container. The ease of use, single-hand operation, small size and weight of the EnSpectr allows the operator to test the material composition at the point of receipt, use, or delivery.
- Portable spectrometers for recognition of fluid and solid substances
- Instant identification of drugs, including active substances content
- Identification of substances can be performed in closed packaging, including transparent and semi-transparent bottles and ampoules
- Spectrometry skills are not required
- Checking of food and household chemical goods
- Protection from dangerous substances and protection against forgery
- Identification of unknown substances takes approximately 1 second
- Authentication of jewelry and identification of origin for precious stones
- For home use, for commerce, for laboratories and manufacturing
- Analysis of ultra-low concentrations and traces of substances, even single molecules using proprietary SERS substrates
The EnSpectr L405 sets new records at blue-violet wavelengths. It is unique luminescent analyzer that unites highest resolution and superior sensitivity in a compact design. EnSpectr L405 is based on a proprietary technology, developed by Enhanced Spectrometry for demanding measurement tasks in both scientific research and industrial applications.