Raman and luminescent high resolution portable spectrometers
Raman and luminescence solutions are used to identify, measure and control a range of substances for biochemical, pharmaceutical and countless applications.
Chemical composition analyzers, using Raman and luminescence technology, can rapidly identify unknown substances in less than one second. Real-time and accurate identification of an unknown substance occurs by comparing its unique molecular "fingerprint" to that of reference substances stored in a spectral database.
The chemical composition analyzer offered by Enhanced Spectrometry can perform identification through transparent or semi-transparent sealing, bottles, vials and ampoules without opening the container. The ease of use, single-hand operation, small size and weight of the EnSpectr allows the operator to test the material composition at the point of receipt, use, or delivery.
- Portable spectrometers for recognition of fluid and solid substances
- Instant identification of drugs, including active substances content
- Identification of substances can be performed in closed packaging, including transparent and semi-transparent bottles and ampoules
- Spectrometry skills are not required
- Checking of food and household chemical goods
- Protection from dangerous substances and protection against forgery
- Identification of unknown substances takes approximately 1 second
- Authentication of jewelry and identification of origin for precious stones
- For home use, for commerce, for laboratories and manufacturing
- Analysis of ultra-low concentrations and traces of substances, even single molecules using proprietary SERS substrates
EnSpectr R1064 is a unique instrument that enables to obtain Raman spectra in those applications where the Raman scattering signal is largely exceeded by fluorescence. With EnSpectr R1064 you can easily analyze gas, oils, dyes, paints, organic substances, etc.
The EnSpectr L405 sets new records at blue-violet wavelengths. It is unique luminescent analyzer that unites highest resolution and superior sensitivity in a compact design. EnSpectr L405 is based on a proprietary technology, developed by Enhanced Spectrometry for demanding measurement tasks in both scientific research and industrial applications.